John Guest Polypropylene In-Line Shut-Off Valve - BIN 4305 - PPSV041212W
- Straight - 3/8 inch Tube by 3/8 inch Tube
Product ID • PPSV041212W0
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
Hydrotech - John Guest Polypropylene Fittings for Reverse Osmosis and Water Softeners. The PP Range of inch-size push-in fittings is offered for tube sizes 1/4 inch O.D. to 1/2 inch O.D. The fittings are manufactured in white polypropylene with food grade EPDM O rings. They have been developed to satisfy the compatibility needs for a wide range of applications.
Manuals & Docs
Working Pressures and Temperatures
- Water Max 150 psi at 70°F
- Temp Range Min/Max 9°F to 150°F
- Water Min 33°F
- FDA Approved
- Polypropylene plastic fittings connect without tools; simply push on
- Compatible with LDPE, HDPE, and polypropylene tubing in potable water and food applications, as well as in chemical plants, cleaning applications, and water purification systems. Can also be used in beverage dispensing, reverse osmosis, car wash, and fiber optic applications
Info & Links