Pura Reverse Osmosis Residential Drinking Water System - E Series - 3VTFC50G - 1240102-00
- 3 Vessel 50 GPD
Product ID • 124010200000
Available in Stock: 0
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
Pura Reverse Osmosis Systems (Without Air Gap) 1240E Series for 25 Gallons Per Day (GPD).
No lugging heavy bottles, no cooler rental, no monthly bill, no hassle. For a typical family of four our drinking water system produces water at a cost of approximately $0.23 per day. Compare that to delivered bottled water at over $1.25 per day.
The 1240 E Series utilizes a combination sediment and carbon pre-filter instead of separate dedicated sediment and carbon pre-filters. This system is great for installing in tight spaces or for those looking for the most economical solution.
Our Pura Reverse Osmosis System offer a more advanced treatment process than typical entry level pour-through pitchers or faucet filters. At the heart of the system is a reverse osmosis membrane which removes impurities as small as an atom! Additionally, your water passes through a series of sediment and carbon filters – eliminating any unwanted tastes and odors giving your water a polished, fresh taste!
The Pura 1240E Reverse Osmosis System is a 3-Stage RO system which combines mechanical filtration with reverse osmosis technology for effective water filtration treatment in point-of-use applications.
The Pura Reverse Osmosis System features a thin film composite membrane, a dual purpose sediment and activated pre-carbon filter, activated post-carbon filter, automatic shut-off, chrome standard faucet and a storage tank.
Pura Reverse Osmosis Systems include 3/8 inch outlet tubing to the faucet for higher flows, quick connect fittings and color-coded tubing for easy installation and servicing. The Pura 1240E Reverse Osmosis System can be neatly stored under the counter and provides you with clean, delicious Water Filtration right from its own dedicated tap.
Manuals & Docs
Pura Reverse Osmosis 1240E Replacement Stages/Filters
- Stage 1 - (1st housing) Uses 41400076 Dual Purpose Carbon / Sediment Filter. The Stage 1 filter should be changed every 6 to 12 months
- Stage 2 - (2nd housing) Choose Filter by GPD 25 GPD Uses 33001068 25 GPD TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years 50 GPD Uses 33001033 50 GPD TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years
- Stage 3 - (3rd housing) Uses 41400009 Carbon Block Filter. The Stage 3 filter should be changed every 6 to 12 months
Pura Reverse Osmosis 1240E Features
- High quality Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 25 or 50 gallons per day
- Sediment and carbon pre-filter
- Post carbon block filtration
- Quick connect fittings
- Color coded tubing for ease of installation
Pura Reverse Osmosis 1240E System Includes:
- Non-Air Gap Chrome Faucet ***
- 4 Gallon Storage Tank
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- Carbon Pre Filter
- Post Filter
- TFC Membrane
- ** Install Kit with 3/8 Inch Tubing to Faucet
- Chrome faucet
- Storage tank
- ** Install kit includes tubing, drain saddle in 1/4" and 3/8", supply line piercing valve w/ 1/4 compression, swivel elbow quick connect fittings for manifold, and locking clips for quick connects
- *** State, provincial and local plumbing codes may prohibit use of saddle-tapping drain connections and may require use of an air gap
Info & Links