Low-e Simple Solution Garage Door Kit - Foil/Foam/Foil - One Car Garage - SSR-1GDKFW
- 9 Feet by 7 Feet - 72 Square Feet - White Colored Foil
Product ID • SSR1GDKFW000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
Low-e Simple Solution Garage Door Kit - Foil/Foam/Foil 9 Feet by 7 Feet White Foil for a One Car Garage with 72 Square Feet - SSR-1GDKFW
Combining 7/32 inch Closed Cell Foam (not bubble packaging material like cheaper brands) and Pure Aluminum Foil (not metalized plastic). The Low-E SSR Garage Door Kit -Insulation Kit provides additional performance and ease of application for your Insulation upgrades of choice.
Cold environments Low-E is a reflective insulation so no itchy fiberglass to irritate your skin, eyes or throat when installing. Low-E SS-WTKFF provides an additional R-5 to your Water Heater and can save up to 20% on your hot energy bill for your tank. Has an e-value of .03 meaning it reflects 97% of radiant heat back to its source.
Lightweight and easy to install the SSR kits are mold and mildew resistant, non toxic and passed the California standard (IAQ CA01350) for Indoor Air Quality. The Low-E SSR also is Class 1, Class A fire rated and has passed the stringent California Bureau of Home Furnishing and Thermal Insulation's water heater fire test.
Low-e Simple Solution Garage Door Kit SSR-1GDKFW Benefits
- Reduces heat loss on hot pipes
- Foil/Foam/Foil - Not Bubble Like Cheaper Variations
- Save up to 20% on your energy bills - Adds R-5 Insulation Value
- Fits garage doors 9 Feet by 7 Feet (Single Door)
- Hypo-Allergenic kit, indoor air quality rated and non toxic, no skin, eyes or throat irritation
- Passes stringent California Water Heater Insulation Fire Test, Class 1, Class A Fire Rated
- Proudly 100% made in the USA
- Increases recovery rate of tank during cycles
- Lightweight, durable, and easy to install
- Environmentally friendly
Info & Links