Electro Industries Make-Up Air - EM-MD10-240-1-10
- 34150 Btu - 240-Volt Single Phase - 10 kW - Blower with 625 CFM - EM-MD10-240-1-10 replaces EM-MA10-240-1-10
Product ID • EMMA10240110
Available in Stock: 0
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
Electro Industries Make-Up Air - 240-Volts Single Phase with 10 KW and 34,150 Btu's - EM-MD10-240-1-10 with Intergrated Blower with at 625 CFM.
Electro Industries EM-MD10-240-1-10 Packaged Make-Up Air units are designed for today’s tighter homes where unhealthy negative pressure can be created by appliances such as kitchen vent hoods, fi replaces, dryers, gas furnaces, water heaters, bathroom exhaust fans or any appliance without sealed combustion.
This Electro EM-MD10-240-1-10 high efficiency unit provides fresh air to keep the home or building at positive pressure, reducing backdrafting combustion gasses that could create a health risk.
International Residential Code (IRC) requires exhaust hood systems of 400 CFM and greater to have make-up air equal to the exhaustair and to automatically open and close with the operation of the fan.
EM-MD10-240-1-10 replaces EM-MA10-240-1-10
Manuals & Docs
Electro Industries Make-Up Air - EM-MD10-240-1-10 Techs and Specs
- Btu's H
- Motor FLA
- Motor HP
- CFM MAX/Static
- 625 - .03"
- Duct Connection
- 10 Inches
- Size Length
- 39 13/16 Inches
- Size Width
- 14 3/8 Inches
- Size Height
- 13 1/2 Inches
- Country of Origin
- Parts Warranty (Years)
- Heating Element Warranty
- Shipping Weight
- 65 Pounds
Electro Industries Make-Up Air - EM-MD10-240-1-10 Features
- WarmFlo Digital Proportional Temperature Control - utilizes full element modulation with solid state relay, inlet and outlet temperature sensors, to maintain precise user defined temperature set point
- Integrated powered inlet damper
- Aluminum mesh permanent washable filter
- All models include (1) CT “doughnut”
- Simple installation, mounting kit included
- Listed for horizontal or vertical installation
- Can be easily wall-hung
- Multiple Fan Speed Output - Low, Medium, and High fan speed output to match multi-speed range hoods
- Multiple Control Input Options - Three current transformer (CT) inputs allow for multiple fan applications. CT inputs will also provide variable blower speeds to more closely match multi-speed exhaust fans. Activation can also be as simple as an end switch or contact closure
- LCD Display - Interactive display used for multiple fan speed calibration and real time estimated CFM output. Also displays desired target temperature as well as incoming and supply air temperatures
- 20-year finned rod element warranty
- 2-year parts warranty
- Made in the USA
Info & Links