Z Flex Z Vent Termination Tee for 4 inch diameter Stainless Steel Vent Pipe - 2SVSTTF04
- Category III
Product ID • 2SVSTTF04000
NovaFlex Z Vent 2SVSTTF04, 4 inch diameter Termination Tee, is designed for use with boilers, high efficiency gas and oil heaters and water heaters where cool flue gases are vented under pressure. Z Vent in 4 Inch contains a built-in, fail-safe gasket and locking band connection. No sealant is required.
Z Vent Z Flex 2SVSTTF04 is the perfect venting choice for gas tankless water heaters and gas boilers that require 3" or 4" CAT III stainless steel venting. When compared to plastic and other resin based materials used for venting systems, Novavent displays considerably lower thermal expansion and contraction making it much more resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
Z Flex Z Vent 2SVSTTF04, 4 inch diameter Termination Tee, will work with Z Flex Z-Vent 2SVSTPF04 venting.
Manuals & Docs
Z Flex Zflex Termination Tee 2SVSTTF04 Techs and Specs
- 4 Inches
- Vent Type
- Termination Tee
- Stainless Steel
- Gasketed Connections
- no sealant required
Z Flex Zvent Termination Tee 2SVSTTF04 Features
- Z-Flex Zvent Venting is interchangable with Z-Flex Novavent Venting
- Highest Pressure Rating in the Industry: more than 3 times the standard
- Fusion Welded Pipe Seams: provides an air-tight seam, smooth finish, better fit
- 1 inch Clearance to Combustibles (Unenclosed): can be installed with minimum clearance (subject to manufacturer suggestion)
- UL listed 1738 for Category II,III,IV gas appliances
- The only metallic special gas vent pipe that can be cut to length on site
- 15 year limited warranty
- 100 % recyclable
Info & Links