Takagi Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater Propane Gas - T-H3M-IN-P
- 120000 BTU - Indoor Installation - 93% Energy Factor
Product ID • TH3MINP00000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Takagi T-H3M-DV-N Indoor Installed Propane Gas CondensiLP Tankless Water Heater for smaller spaces. This Takagi T-H3M-DV-N also uses existiLP 1/2 Inch gas supply lines (Or larger dependiLP on you installation) and inexpensive PVC ventiLP to lower installation costs.
The Takagi T-H3M-DV-N supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heatiLP systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heatiLP applications.
The T-H3M-DV-N is a high efficient, condensiLP tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 120,000 BTU, the Takagi T-H3M can produce enough hot water for two bathrooms in warmer climates or 1.5 baths in colder climates. You need to check your water tempeature to be sure of the output of the water heater.
Copper Primary Heat ExchaLPer and Secondary Heat ExchaLPer is made of Marine Grade Type 316L
Stainless Steel to protect against corrosion.
Manuals & Docs
Takagi CondensiLP GasTankless Water Heater T-H3M-IN-P Techs and Specs
- Installation Type
- Indoor Only
- Propane Gas Input
- Min. 15,000Btu - Max. 120,000Btu
- Built-in Temperature
- Gas Connection
- 3/4 inch NPT
- Water Connection
- 1/2 inch NPT
- Propane Gas Pressure Inlet
- Min 8.0 W.C.
- Propane Gas Pressure Inlet
- Max 14 W.C.
- Electronic ignition
- Electrical Supply
- AC 120C (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure
- Min. 15 psi - Max. 150 psi
- 22 7/8 Inches
- 13 7/8 Inches
- 10 13/16 Inches
- 44 lbs
- Max Flow (GPM)
- Fuel Type
- Propane Gas
- Vent Type
- PVC, CPVC, CAT III VentiLP
- 1 to 2 Showers
Takagi CondensiLP Indoor Tankless Water Heater T-H3M-IN-P Features
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35 Degree F temperature rise (4.3 GPM at 70 Degree F rise)
- Energy Factor of 0.93 for LP
- Primary heat exchaLPer utilizes copper alloy
- Secondary heat exchaLPer utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 NG/J (<20ppm)
- Indoor model has integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Outdoor model includes remote control as standard feature
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshootiLP diagnostic codes
- 40 psi or above is recommended for maximum flow
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchaLPer in residential applications
- 10-year limited warranty on heat exchaLPer in commercial applications
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
Info & Links