Myson RCV Contractor 21 Series Panel Baseboard Radiator - RCV21-1800 - Special Order
- 7-7/8 H 71 inches L - 4046 Btu - Includes EZ Wall Brackets & Internal Valve - 2 Male BSP to 1/2 Inch Sweat Fittings - Double Panel Single Convector - Special Order 12 weeks plus
Product ID • RCV211800000
Myson RCV Contractor Series Panel Baseboard Heater with 4046 btu and dimensions of 7-7/8 by 71 Inches - CV21-1800.
Please Note: This Baseboard Radiator is Special Order and Non-Returnable - will take up to 12 weeks or more.
The Myson RCV21-1800 Series Panel Radiator Baseboard replace standard baseboard heaters but with better heat output along with radiant heat output.
The Myson RCV21-1800 radiator is equipped with a removable top grille and two removable closed side panels. Each radiator is supplied with E-Z fit wall mounting brackets, (there are no wall mounting lugs welded onto the back). A manual vent plug, two blind plugs and a preinstalled thermostatic valve insert (M30 x 1.5 thread with manual cap) are included with each radiator. Optional pedastal mounting stands are available.
The Myson RCV21-1800 heater Panel radiators put out about 80 to 85% radiant heat and 20 to 15% convection heat. The Myson RCV21-1800 radiator delivers quick, responsive, quiet and uniform heating with higher heat output of a typical hydronic baseboard per running foot.
Myson Heating Baseboard Radiators are manufactured using the latest laser technology to create a radiator heater of the highest quality construction. The Myson RCV21-1800 panel radiator mounts on the wall, off the floor, making the cleaning of floors and carpeting simple. Advanced welding techniques allow the convector plates to be welded directly to the water channel, providing quiet, gentle and responsive radiator heat. This panel heater is backed by Myson’s 5 Year Warranty, including leaks, external corrosion, flaking or peeling of the epoxy/ polyester enamel powder coat finish.
Please note: You can only put 2 Myson RCV Baseboards in series (Max about 17,500 Btu) if you do this - you are not required to purchase on optional Vindo Head. If you pipe the baseboards with mono-flows - then you will want a Vindo Head to control the temperature. You can always buy this later.
Manuals & Docs
Myson RCV Contractor Series Panel Baseboard Radiator RCV21-1800 Techs and Specs
- Double Panel
- Single Convector Radiators
- Mounting Wall Dimensions
- 7 7/8 Inches Height by 71 Inches Width
- Distance off Wall
- 3 3/4 Inches
- Heating Capacity (Maximum )
- 4046 Btu
- Epoxy polyester powder coat in white
- 18 gauge cold-rolled sheet Steel
- Energy Source
- Hot Water
- Working pressures (Maximum)
- 145 psi
- Working temperature (Maximum)
- 230 Degrees F
- 1/2 inch British Thread
- EZ Fit Wall Brackets
- 54 Pounds
- Water Content
- 1.18 gallons
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Myson RCV Contractor Series Panel Baseboard Radiator RCV21-1800 Benefits
- Everything included in one pack no on-site assembly
- Tested to over 145 psi hydrostatic pressure
- Fits snugly to the wall, requiring only 3 3/4 Inches depth
- Up-to-date fashionable high gloss finish
Info & Links