Myson Radiator Vertical Decor 10 Tube Hydronic Radiator - 10V11200-VN - Special Order
- 78 3/4 by 28 1/4 inches - 10 Tubes - 9459 Btus - Special Order - Allow 10 to 12 Weeks for Delivery - Non-Returnable and Non-Cancellable - Recommend the use of Myson Valves
Product ID • 10V112000000
Available in Stock: 0
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
Myson Radiator Vertical Decor - 10 Tube Hydronic Radiator - 78-3/4 by 28-1/4 inches - 9459 Btu - 10V11200-VN.
This Myson 10V11200-VN wall mounted Decor Vertical Radiator provides a stylish and efficient way to heat any space. The 10V11200-VN Vertical Heater mounts on the wall and off the floor which allows quick and easy cleaning of the floor, where dirt build-up is normally an unsightly problem with conventional baseboard radiators.
The Myson 10V11200-VN Vertical Radiators are manufactured using the latest laser technology to create a radiator range of the highest quality of construction, with a paint finish second to none. The Vertical series tube radiators provides size and column configuration to suit just about any room or space, regardless of size. In fact, the Myson 10V11200-VN Decor Hydronic Heaters are ideal for a variety of both domestic and commercial uses. The Decor Radiator requires a closed loop heating system and best piped with mono-flow tees.
The Myson Decor Vertical Radiators are special order and may take up to 10 to 12 weeks for delivery. Also, these radiators are non-returnable as they are made to order.
Myson Decor Radiators use 1/2 inch British Thread which is a little different than American 1/2 Inch thread. For this reason, we always recommend the use of Myson Valves to connect to 1/2 Inch copper piping.
Manuals & Docs
Myson Decor Vertical Radiator 10V11200-VN Techs and Specs
- 10 Tube Single Panel Single Convector
- 78 3/4 Inches Height by 28 1/4 Inches Width
- Wall Offset
- 3.375 Inches
- Heating Capacity (Maximum )
- 9459 Btu @ 180 Degrees F
- Pressure Tested (Maximum)
- 87 psi
- Working pressures (Maximum)
- 66 psi
- Epoxy polyester powder coat in white
- Steel Panel
- Energy Source
- Hot Water
- Working temperature (Maximum)
- 215 Degrees F
- 1/2 inch British Thread (We recommend Myson Valves for all connections)
- Wall Brackets (included)
- Water Content
- 1.12 Gallons
- 88 Pounds
- 10 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Myson Decor Vertical Radiator 10V11200-VN Features
- Mounts on the wall, off the floor, making the cleaning of floors and carpeting simple
- Efficient: Delivers two to four times the heat output of a typical hydronic baseboard per running foot
- Quick, responsive, quiet and uniform heating
- Advanced welding techniques allow the convector plates to be welded directly to the water channel, providing quiet, gentle and responsive heating
- Up to date fashionable high gloss finish
- Tested to over 100 psi hydrostatic pressure
- Provides 40% to 130% better heat performance than a conventional baseboard
Info & Links