Myson Select Radiator - 21VN SX7060-VN Double Panel - Single Convector - SX 70 60-VN
- This Radiator Replaced by T6-21 IVC Series - 3802 Btu - Limited Quanties in Stock of SX 70 60-G
Product ID • SX7060G00005
The Myson 21G SX7060-VN Select Series Panel Radiator uses hydronic heating to quietly and efficiently heat your house. The Myson 21G SX7060-VN heater radiators put out about 80 to 85% radiant heat and 20 to 15% convection heat. The Myson 21G SX7060-VN select radiator delivers quick, responsive, quiet and uniform heating at two to four times the heat output of a typical hydronic baseboard per running foot.
Myson Heating Baseboard Radiators are manufactured using the latest laser technology to create a radiator heater of the highest quality construction. The Myson 21G SX7060VN panel radiator mounts on the wall, off the floor, making the cleaning of floors and carpeting simple. Advanced welding techniques allow the convector plates to be welded directly to the water channel, providing quiet, gentle and responsive radiator heat. This panel heater is backed by Myson’s 5 Year Warranty, including leaks, external corrosion, flaking or peeling of the epoxy/ polyester enamel powder coat finish.
Myson recently made slight changes to the dimensions of the select series. This is reflected in the VN added to the end of the model number. This model was called 21G SX7060G.
Currently, there is no GRESIG Dry Wall Bracket Available for the SX70 Radiators. Myson is recommending utilizing the solid wall mounting brackets that come with the radiator and reinforcing them. For further information, please call Myson at 1-800-698-9690.
Myson Select Radiators use 1/2 inch British Thread which is a little different than American 1/2 Inch thread. For this reason, we always recommend the use of Myson Valves to connect to 1/2 Inch copper piping.
Manuals & Docs
Myson 21G SX7060-VN Select Series Radiator Specs
- Double Panel
- Single Convector Radiators
- Pressure Tested (Maximum)
- 101.5 psi
- Working pressures (Maximum)
- 78 psi
- Epoxy polyester powder coat in white
- Steel Panel
- Energy Source
- Hot Water
- Working temperature (Maximum )
- 1/2 inch British Thread (We recommend Myson Valves for all connections)
- Mounting Wall Dimensions
- 29 1/16 Inches Height by 23 5/8 Inches Width
- Wall Offset with Solid Wall Brackets 4 1/4 Inches
- Wall Offset with Dryall Wall Brackets 4 Inches
- Heating Capacity (Maximum )
- 3802 Btu
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Myson 21G SX7060-VN Select Series Radiator Benefits
- Everything included in one pack no on-site assembly
- Tested to over 100 psi hydrostatic pressure
- Fits snugly to the wall, requiring only 3 Inches to 5 3/16 Inches of depth
- Up-to-date fashionable high gloss finish
- Range of sizes: Select Heaters offers a full line which provides from 1,241 Btu/hr to over 13,000 Btu/hr depending on the length and height of the radiator
Info & Links