Fernox Protector Test Kit - 57879
- Up to 25 Tests per Kit
Product ID • 578790000000
Fernox Protector Test Kit up to 25 Tests per Kit - 57879.
The Fernox Protector Test Kit 57879 is designed to give rapid on-site analysis of the concentration of Fernox Protectors in central heating systems.
The optimum figure quoted in the instructions is when the system is dosed at the recommended strength. However, higher values are not detrimental and are preferable to under-dosing.
The test kit 57879 is supplied with all the equipment and reagents required in determining the Protector levels of at least 25 systems. In order to obtain accurate results all equipment should be thoroughly rinsed with tap water after use. Prior to testing, rinse the sample tube with a portion of the water to be tested, then fill the test vial to the 10 ml mark. The test method is very simple to use and does not require any formal training.
Manuals & Docs
Fernox Protector Test Kit 57879 Features
- Simple and accurate on-site testing of Fernox Protector concentration
- Supplied in a heavy duty outer plastic case
- At least 25 systems can be tested in full
- Suitable for testing all Fernox Protectors
- Gives added security to diagnosis and treatment
Info & Links