Fernox F3 Boiler System Cleaner - 57882
- 1 Pint - Treats 26 Gallons
Product ID • 578820000000
Fernox F3 - Boiler System Cleaner 1 pint that Treats 26 gallons - 57882.
Fernox Cleaner F3 is a quick and effective neutral cleanser for central heating systems. It is designed to remove all debris, sludge and scale from existing systems of all ages. In this way, it will restore heating efficiency and eliminate or reduce boiler noise. It has also been designed for pre-commission cleansing new installations in accordance with BS7593:1992, removing flux residues and other debris, thereby helping extend the life of a system.
For older sludged systems, Cleaner F3 is particularly effective when used in conjunction with a powerflushing unit. If the system is heavily scaled the use of Fernox Superconcentrate System Cleaner is recommended. Cleaner F3 is a neutral, non-hazardous product that is well inhibited and compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems.
For continued long term protection the system should be thoroughly cleansed and flushed in accordance with BS7593:1992 and Benchmark using Fernox Cleaner F3, before treating with Fernox Protector F1. We recommend Protector levels are checked regularly (annually).
Manuals & Docs
Fernox F3 Boiler Water Cleaner - 57882
- Protects against corrosion and scale in mixed metal central heating systems
- Neutral universal cleanser for pre-commissioning new systems in accordance with BS7593:1992
- Removes sludge and scale and restores heating efficiency of existing systems
- Removes flux residues and other debris
- Compatible with all metals and materials commonly used in heating systems
- Easy to use system can be left running normally during cleansing
- Suitable for use with all known power flushing machines
- Neutral, non-hazardous formula (COSHH rated zero)
Info & Links