Fernox F2 Boiler Water Noise Silencer Express Can - 59901
- 256 ml - Treats 26 gallons
Product ID • 599010000000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
Fernox F2 - Boiler Noise Silencer Express Can - 265 ml and treats up to 26 gallons - 59901.
Fernox Central Heating Boiler Noise Silencer F2 Express is an aerosol product designed to make dosing a system quick and simple with no mess or inconvenience to the user. Boiler Noise Silencer F2 Express helps to reduce boiler noise and improve heat transfer efficiency. It is suitable for all types of boiler, including combination boilers and those containing aluminium components as well as radiators and pipe work systems heating systems.
One aerosol (265ml) will protect a 100 litre system or up to ten single radiators and is added via a radiator or filling loop. Fernox Boiler Noise Silencer F2 Express can be dispensed directly into a radiator air vent or system filling loop using the appropriate special adapter supplied with the product. The whole process takes less than two minutes.
Too much treatment will not cause problems and is preferable to insufficient dosing. Severe noise may require more than one application.
For long term protection against the effects of corrosion and limescale we recommend systems are cleaned using Fernox Cleaner F5 Express and inhibited with a Fernox Protector F1 Express.
In single feed indirect cylinders, e.g. 'Primatic' or similar, potable water chemicals must be used.
Manuals & Docs
Fernox F2 Boiler Noise Silencer Express Can - 59901 Features
- Protects against corrosion and scale in mixed metal central heating systems
- 265 ml treats up to 26 gallons of Boiler Water
- Reduces boiler noise
- Quick and convenient – doses in 30 seconds
- Simple to use with no mess
- Radiator adapter or filling loop supplied
- Improves heat transfer efficiency
- Compatible with all Fernox Protectors
- Easily and quickly added via one of the radiators
- Universal applicator included
- Patented application
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Ideal for pressurised systems and combination boilers
Info & Links