Fernox F2 Boiler Water Noise Silencer - 57881
- 1 pint - Treats 26 gallons
Product ID • 578810000000
Available in Stock: 1
Fernox F2 - Boiler Noise Silencer - 1 pint and treats up to 26 gallons - 57881.
Fernox Superconcentrate Boiler Noise Silencer F2 helps to reduce boiler noise. It is suitable for all types of boiler, including combination boilers and those containing aluminium components.
One pack (290ml) is sufficient to treat a typical central heating system (100 litres or up to ten single radiators) and is added via one of the radiators. Too much treatment will not cause problems and is preferable to insufficient dosing. Severe noise may require more than one application.
A standard mastic gun is used to dose Fernox Superconcentrate Boiler Noise Silencer F2 directly into a radiator air-vent using the special adapter supplied with the product. The entire process can be completed in less than five minutes.
For long term protection against corrosion and limescale we recommend systems are cleaned using an appropriate Fernox Cleaner F3 and then protected with a Fernox Protector F1.
In single feed indirect cylinders, e.g. 'Primatic' or similar, potable water chemicals must be used.
Manuals & Docs
Fernox F2 Boiler Noise Silencer - 57881
- Protects against corrosion and scale in mixed metal central heating systems
- 1 pint treats up to 26 gallons of Boiler Water
- Reduces boiler noise
- Improves heat transfer efficiency
- Compatible with all Fernox Protectors
- Easily and quickly added via one of the radiators
- Universal applicator included
- Patented application
- Non-toxic, environmentally friendly
- Ideal for pressurised systems and combination boilers
Info & Links