Watts Hot Water Boiler Safety Relief Valve - 374A (0358553)
- 3/4 INCH NPT - 550000 BTU - Boiler Heating Only
Product ID • WBR550100999
Available in Stock: 0
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
The Watts Series 374A Watts Hot Water Boiler Pressure Relief Valves are used in hot water boiler applications to protect against excessive pressure on all types of hot water heating boiler equipment. It consists of an iron body construction with forged bronze inlet connections, non-metallic disc-to-metal seating, stainless steel spring, and test lever.
Series Watts 374A resists corrosive water conditions, sticking and freezing, and prevents water and sediment from being trapped in the seat. It is designed for emergency safety relief and shall not be used as an operating control.
For Hydronic Heating Boiler Systems only.
Watts Hot Water Boiler Safety Relief Valve - 3/4 inch NPT - 374A (0358553) Techs and Specs
- Max Btu
- 3/4 Inch
- NPT Male National Pipe Thread
- Standard Capacity Bronze Safety Valves
- Hot Water Boiler ASME Section IV
- Pressure Set Point
- 30 psi
- Maximum Temperature
- 250 Degrees