Caleffi HydroCal Combination 3 In 1 Separator - NA549300A
- 12 inch ANSI Flange Connections - Hydraulic and Air and Dirt Separator - ASME and CRN Registered
Product ID • NA549300A000
Available in Stock: 0
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
Caleffi Hydrocal 3-in-1 Hydraulic Separator - 12 Inch ANSI Flange and ASME and CRN Registered - NA549300A.
The Caleffi NA549300A HydroCal combination hydraulic, air and dirt separator is a device that combines high performance air and dirt removal with hydraulic separation. Primary and secondary circuits connected to it become hydraulically decoupled thus eliminating pump conflict.
NA prefix indicates ASME tagged and registered with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors and CRN registered. with ASME U stamp.
A proven, time tested stainless steel internal coalescing element continuously and automatically eliminates all entrained air, including microbubbles, in the system. Air discharge capacity is very high. Over
time, dirt particles as tiny as 5 microns are captured and collected away
from the flow stream.
The 3-in-1 high performance functionality of the HydroCal saves system installation and maintenance cost as there is no need to include separate air and dirt separators. It can be used on either hot or chilled
Manuals & Docs
Caleffi HydroCal 3 In 1 Separator - NA549300A Techs and Specs
- 12 Inch
- Connection Type
- ANSI Flange
- ASME and CRN Registered
- Air Separation Capacity
- 100% removal micro-bubble level
- Closed Cell Expanded Polyurethane Foam
- Max Working PSI
- Min to Max Temperature
- 32 to 220 Degrees F
- Flow Rate
- 1650 Gallons Per Minute GPM
- Water Volume
- 255 Gallons
- Maximum percentage of Glycol
- Free Standing
- with Feet
- 1100 Pounds
Info & Links