Caleffi DISCALDIRTMAG Dirt and Air Separator - 546195A
- 3/4 inch Sweat Connection - With Magnet
Product ID • 546195A00000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
Caleffi DISCALDIRTMAG Air and Dirt Separator with magnet and 3/4 inch Sweat Connection - 546195A.
Caleffi Air and dirt separators are used to continuously remove the air and debris contained in the hydronic circuits of heating and cooling systems. The air discharge of these devices is very high. They are capable of automatically removing all of the air present in the system down to the microbubble level.
The Caleffi DISCALDIRTMAG air and dirt separator with added magnetic ring (brass) or probe (steel) removes both ferrous and non-ferrous impurities continuously, featuring powerful removable magnets that remove up to 100% of the ferrous impurities, including magnetite, that can form in a hydronic system. The Caleffi DISCALDIRTMAG has 2 1/2 times the ferrous impurities removal performance of a standard air and dirt separator.
The impurities collect at the bottom of the device and can be flushed through the integal drain shut-off valve. The circulation of fully de-aerated and cleaned water enables the equipment to operate under optimum conditions, free from noise, corrosion, or mechanical damage.
Manuals & Docs
Caleffi DISCALDIRTMAG Dirt and Air Separator - 546195A Techs and Specs
- 3/4 inch
- Connection Type
- Air separation efficiency
- 100% removal to microbubble level
- Particle Separation Capacity
- to 5 µm
- Drain Shutoff
- 3/4 Inch Garden Hose Connection
- Maximum Working Pressure
- 150 PSI
- Temperature Range
- 32 to 250 Degrees F
- Suitable fluids
- Water or Glycol Solution
- Maximum Glycol
- 8.5 Pounds
Info & Links