Myson Hi-Line Fan Convector - HC 15-10 RC
- Comes With Remote Control - 9793 to 14250 BTU - 14-1/4 x 36
Product ID • HILINE1510RC
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
Myson Hi-Line Fan Convector With Remote Control - 14-1/4 x 36 - 9793 to 14250 BTU - Hi-Line HC 15-10 RC
Myson High-Line HC15-10 RC Fan Convector can be connected directly to the central heating system in exactly the same way as traditional heating systems (such as hydronic radiators and baseboard heaters), providing quietly efficient heating in a fraction of the space. High-Line also offers the security of a tamper-proof controls cover concealing all operating switches. Winter you send this unit hot water for heating and summer send it cooled water for cooling - see PDF for output levels.
The MYSON High-Line HC15-10 RC Fan Convector delivers compact, efficient and reliable heat. And it's backed by Myson, a world leader in heating equipment.
The Myson HC15-10 RC Hi-Line Convector Fan has three fan speeds for micro adjustment of btu. Each type has an internal thermostat control to deliver just the right heat and the fan provides air circulation for greater comfort. MYSON's Certified BTU* Output means you get the heat you need quickly and efficiently. ETL approved.
Manuals & Docs
Myson Fan Convectors HI-Line HC15-10 RC Techs and Specs
- 14 1/4 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 5 Inches
- Heat Btu
- 16188 / 11125 at 180 Degrees
- Cooling Btu
- 5123 / 3582 at 35 Degrees Diff
- 10 year product warranty / 3 year warranty for the fan motor
- 24 pounds
Myson Fan Convectors HI-Line HC15-10 RC Features
- Includes Remote control
- 3 fan speeds
- Steady Power Consumption - 62 Watts
- Noise Level Fan Power dBA at 8 feet - low 28.8,med 35.4,high 45.6
- Multi-function digital control
- ETL Approval
- DBa Scale
- 0-20 "Very faint - ticking of a watch"
- 30-40 "Faint - quiet conversation"
- 45-60 "Moderate - normal office noise"
Info & Links