Qmark Berko Electric Garage Unit Heater - GH48R
Product ID • FLCH4R000000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
The Qmark GH48R is a ceiling or wall mounted unit heater available in 208/240 volts. Each unit comes equipped with mounting brackets to enable horizontal or vertical flow mounting. The GH48R Unit heaters have a built-in single pole thermostat which adjusts from 45 Degrees F to 99 Degrees F.
This Qmark Berko Unit heaters work well in heating large open spaces such as garages, warehouses, basements, service stations, stockrooms or additions. The GH48R can be mounted on a wall of from the celing.
Manuals & Docs
Qmark Electric Ceiling Unit Heater GH48R Techs and Specs
- Volts 240v
- 4800 / 2400 watts 20 /10 amps
- Volts 208v
- 3600 / 1800 watts 17.3 / 8.6 amps
- Wire Connections
- Hard Wired
- Remote Control
- 17 3/4 inches length by 12 inches width by 18 inches height
- 13 pounds
Qmark Electric Ceiling Heater GH48RFeatures
- Eight wattages and two voltages make the GH48Rfield adjustable from 1875
- watts at 208 volts to 5000 watts at 240 volts
- Hard Wired
- High-level cutout automatically shuts off current in event of overheating and reactivates the heater when temperature returns to normal
- Automatic control delays fan action until heating element is warm. When thermostat is satisfied, fan continues to operate until heating element is cool. By preventing circulation of cold air and expelling excess heat, comfort level is raised and component life is extended
Info & Links