SunTouch TapeMat Electric Radiant Floor Heating Mat Kit - 12005024-KIT
- 100 square feet - 2 by 50 Feet - 120 Volts
Product ID • 12005024KIT0
Available in Stock: 0
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
SunTouch TapeMat Electric Radiant Floor Heating Mat Kit - 2 feet by 50 Feet Mat - 100 sqft - 120 Volt - 12005024-KIT
SunTouch TapeMat Electric Radiant Heating Mat 12005024-KIT. 100 Square Feet - 120 Volts is a ultra-thin electric heating mat or roll. This roll is 2 Feet wide by 50 Feet long. Only 1/8 inch thick, it is installed in the thinset cement used to lay down ceramic tile, marble or stone floor; or in self-leveling concrete under vinyl or laminated flooring.
SunTouch Heating Mat Kit - 12005024-KIT Includes:
Qty 1 - 2 by 50 Foot Mat Roll
Qty 1 - Suntouch Sunstat Programmable Thermostat
Qty 1 - Suntouch Loudmouth Install Monitor
Easy To Install the SunTouch TapeMat Electric Radiant Heating Systems as simple as possible.
1) Cut, turn and lay the rolls out in the sequence
2) Secure the mesh to the subfloor and cover in about an 1/8 inch of thinset and wait for it to dry
3) Proceed with installing your floor surface as you normally would, being careful not to nick the heating wire with your trowel as you go
Based on a national average electricity rate of $.10/kW/hr, the approximate operating cost of an average bathroom measuring 52 Feet x 10 feet would be between $.16 - $.21 cents a day. This cost is based on running your system a full 8 hours per day. Please be aware, the the actual heat loss of your bathroom may be higher than the SunTouch TapeMat Electric Radiant Heat Roll 12005024-KIT can provide.
Manuals & Docs
SunTouch TapeMat Electric Radiant Mat 12005024-KIT Techs and Specs
- Width 2 Feet by Length 50 Feet
- Heating Area
- 100 Square feet open area
- Heating per Area Square Feet
- 12 watts
- Max Btu Output
- 10 to 13 (for Testing)
- 25 Years
Info & Links