Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator with Fan Shut Down Defrost - 99213 SHR 150
- 6 Inch Round Ports - used for 2 to 5 bedrooms
Product ID • SHR150000000
The Fantech SHR 150 is used for 2 to 5 bedroom Houses.
Fantech's SHR 150 side port connection HRV for budget conscious house projects. The SHR 150 is ideal for projects that demand a higher efficiency, the unit is designed for higher static pressure applications.
The Fantech SHR 150 99213 unit brings a continuous supply of fresh air into a home while exhausting an equal amount of contaminated air. During winter, fresh incoming air is tempered by the heat that is transferred from the outgoing air so you save on energy costs, while during summer, the incoming air is pre-cooled if the house is equipped with an air cooling system. The SHR 150 is equipped with automatic defrost mechanisms so you can use your HRV all year long.
A preset defrost sequence is activated at an outdoor air temperature of 23°F and lower. During the defrost sequence, the supply blower shuts down & the exhaust blower switches into high speed to maximize the effectiveness of the defrost strategy. The unit then returns to normal operation, and continues cycle.
Manuals & Docs
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator with Fan Shut Down Defrost - SHR 150 Techs and Specs
- Defrost Cycle Strategy
- Shut Down
- 6 Inch Round
- Port Location
- House Size
- 2 to 5 Bedrooms
- CFM at 0.4 Inches w.g
- Control Options
- Low Voltage
- 23 3/4 Inch L by 17 1/4 Inch W by x 16 1/4 Inch H
- 46 Pounds
Fantech Heat Recovery Ventilator with Fan Shut Down Defrost - SHR 150 Features
- Includes Fan Shut Down Defrost
- Powder coated 24-gauge galvanized steel cabinets
- Fully insulated with 1" aluminum foil-face high density foam
- German manufactured motors with backward incline impellers
- Includes easy-mount wall bracket
- Aluminum cores
- 7 year limited motor warranty
- Lifetime limited warranty on Aluminum cores
- 5 year limited warranty on component parts
Info & Links