1) Roof Dome: Injection molded, impact-resistant, acrylic with UV protective characteristics. Classified as CC2 material, .125" thick, with maximized visible light transmission of 92%.
2) Light Intercepting Transfer Device (LITD®) increases daylight collection and harvesting for low sun angles, resulting in increased light output. Spectralight® Infinity. For specifications see # 6 below.
3) Dome Ring: Durable PVC material.
4) Dome Seal: Black breathable weather strip material with 0.25" pile.
5) Roof Flashing: Metal with protective powder coating complements roofing materials and combats corrosive material. Alternative Roof Flashing: CC2 long-lasting polypropylene, 30% mica-filled for added strength and durability.
6) Spectralight Infinity Tubing: Fabricated from aluminum sheet meeting the requirements of ASTM B 209, alloy and temper required by the manufacturer to suit forming operations and finish requirements, .015” thick. Finish: Reflective film provides over 99% visible reflectance . Laminated with thermoset adhesive to provide permanent bond to substrate. Protected by PET film for long-lasting reflectivity.
7) The 30 degree angle adapters: Spectralight Infinity tubing fabricated from aluminum sheet meeting the requirements of ASTM B 209, alloy and temper required by the manufacturer to suit forming operations and finish requirements, .015” thick. Optional 0-90 Degree extension tube also available (.018" thick).
8) Ceiling Ring: Durable ABS non-corrosive material.
9) Ceiling Diffuser: Die cut polycarbonate plastic classified as CC2 material, .022" thick, flush diffuser with frosted finish .050" thick or curved diffuser with prismatic finish .100” thick.
10) Diffuser Clips: Natural/White, 6/6 nylon. Comes attached to the fastener tree.
11) Diffuser Seal: Extruded EPDM with adhesive backing, cut to length and pre-assembled in dress ring.
12) Dress Ring: Durable ABS non-corrosive material.