Caleffi iSolar BX Controller - 257270A
Product ID • BX257270A000
The iSolar BX 257270A is a multi-functional temperature differential controller with add-on system functions and can be used for a wide variety of solar thermal heating applications. iSolar BX is equipped with four relay outputs; three are triac pump speed control relays and one standard relay, as well as two PWM outputs for energy saving (HE) high-efficiency DC pumps. Additionally, the controller is equipped with five Pt1000 sensors inputs, two analog Grundfos sensor inputs, and one impulse flow meter input. Twenty six predefined arrangements are configured for control of a standard solar water heating system, drainback systems, supplemental space heating, multiple storage tanks, heat dump and storage tank boost heating.
This controller features a large Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) user interface with six function keys. The easy-to-use icons assist to operate and customize a solar heating system. The integrated SD memory card slot enables an easy data logging to an SD memory card as well as a quick and effortless transfer of logged system data to a PC.
Manuals & Docs
Caleffi Solar Controller iSolar BX - 257270A Features
- Caleffi iSolar BX with 4 output relays - 3 pump speed triac and 1 standard relay
- 7 sensor inputs, 2 for Grundfos Direct Sensors
- SD memory card slot for data logging, plus VBus data connection
- Kit includes 4 temperature sensors
- Functions include T control, pump speed control, energy measurement, operating hours counter, tube collector function, thermostat function, tank loading in layers, priority logic, drainback option, booster function and heat dump function
Info & Links