Laing Autocirc Recirculation Pump Under Sink Hot Water - ACT-303-BTRW - LMB10101009 - LHB08100093
- Chord/Adjustable ON Thermostat 77-91 degrees
Product ID • 6641AUTOCIRC
The Laing Recirculation Pump is installed under the sink or faucet farthest from the water heater - where hot water usually takes the longest amount of time to arrive.
A built-in temperature sensor automatically turns the recirculation pump on when the water temperature in the hot water supply line cools down to 77 Degrees F. This cool water in the hot water supply line is then pumped into the cold water line and back into the water heater.
Laing Autocirc Hot Water Recirculation Pumps turn off automatically when the hot water supply line to the faucet reaches 91 Degrees F, ensuring the instant availability of shower warm water with maximum temperature hot water only seconds behind. When the pump is automatically turned off by the built-in thermostat, an auto closure device prevents hot or cold water from mixing in either supply line.
Hot water will also be instantly available at all other faucets in the supply line between the water heater and the faucet where the pump is installed.
Manuals & Docs
Laing 303 Autocirc E1 Series Under Sink System Features
- Does not require a return line
- Requires only 33 watts of power
- Comes complete with a 6 ft. long power cord
- Requires only one pump and one installation for all fixtures on the hot water plumbing line
- Has built-in fixed thermostat or an optional, adjustable thermostat
- Saves the average family of four up to 17,000 gallons of water annually
- Is silent during operation
- Saves energy, money, water and pays for itself in a short period of time (see energy saving chart)
- Has a built-in 24 hour timer which allows the selection of system operating periods to suit family usage
Info & Links