John Guest Gray Acetal Male Connector - 1/4 inch by 3/8 inch - NPTF - BIN 4010 - PI010823S
- Push Fit Fitting
Product ID • CI010823W000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
John Guest Gray Acetal Male Connector - 1/4 inch by 3/8 inch - NPTF - PI010823S for John Guest Polyethylene Tubing.
John Guest Gray Acetal Fittings for Reverse Osmosis and Water Softeners. The Acetal Range of inch-size push-in fittings is offered for tube sizes 1/4 inch O.D. to 1/2 inch O.D. The fittings are manufactured with food grade EPDM O rings and are produced in Food and Drug Administration (FDA) compliant materials. These have been developed to satisfy the compatibility needs for a wide range of applications.
Manuals & Docs
John Guest Gray Acetal Male Connector -- PI010823S Features
- Water Max 150 psi at 70 degrees F
- Temp Range Min/Max 9 degrees F to 150 degrees F
- Water Min 33 degrees F
- FDA Approved
- Gray Acetal fittings connect without tools; simply push on
- Compatible with LDPE, HDPE, and polypropylene tubing in potable water and food applications, as well as in chemical plants, cleaning applications, and water purification systems. Can also be used in beverage dispensing, reverse osmosis, car wash, and fiber optic applications
Info & Links