Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis Residential Drinking Water System - M Series -4VTFC09G - 1240200-00
- 4 Vessel 9 GPD
Product ID • 124020000000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis Systems (With Air Gap) 1240M Series for 9, 15, 50 or 75 Gallons Per Day (GPD).
No lugging heavy bottles, no cooler rental, no monthly bill, no hassle. For a typical family of four our drinking water system produces water at a cost of approximately $0.23 per day. Compare that to delivered bottled water at over $1.25 per day.
Our Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis System offer a more advanced treatment process than typical entry level pour-through pitchers or faucet filters. At the heart of the system is a reverse osmosis membrane which removes impurities as small as an atom! Additionally, your water passes through a series of sediment and carbon filters – eliminating any unwanted tastes and odors giving your water a polished, fresh taste!
The Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis System is a 4-Stage RO system which combines mechanical filtration with reverse osmosis technology for effective water filtration treatment in point-of-use applications.
The Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis System features a thin film composite membrane, a dual purpose sediment and activated pre-carbon filter, activated post-carbon filter, automatic shut-off, chrome standard faucet and a storage tank.
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis Systems include 3/8 inch outlet tubing to the faucet for higher flows, quick connect fittings and color-coded tubing for easy installation and servicing. The Hydrotech 1240M Reverse Osmosis System can be neatly stored under the counter and provides you with clean, delicious Water Filtration right from its own dedicated tap.
Manuals & Docs
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis 1240M Stages and Replacement Filters
- Stage 1 - (1st housing) Uses 41400008 Dual Purpose Carbon / Sediment Filter. The Stage 1 filter should be changed every 3 to 6 months
- Stage 2 - (2nd housing) Uses 41400009 Carbon Block Filter. The Stage 3 filter should be changed every 6 to 12 months
- Stage 3 - (3rd housing) Choose Filter by GPD 9 GPD Uses 33001071 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years 25 GPD Uses 33001068 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years 50 GPD Uses 33001033 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years 75 GPD Uses 33001056 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years
- Stage 4 - (4th housing) Uses 41400009 Carbon Block Filter. The Stage 3 filter should be changed every 6 to 12 months
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis 1240M Features
- High quality Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Choice of 9, 25, 50 and 75 gallons per day
- Sediment pre-filtration
- Pre & post carbon block filtration
- Quick connect fittings
- Color coded tubing for ease of installation
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis 1240M System Includes:
- Air Gap Chrome Faucet
- 4 Gallon Storage Tank
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- Carbon Pre Filter
- Post Filter
- TFC Membrane
- Install Kit with 3/8 inch Tubing to Faucet**
- Chrome faucet
- Storage tank
- ** Install kit includes tubing, drain saddle in 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch, supply line piercing valve w/ 1/4 compression, swivel elbow quick connect fittings for manifold, and locking clips for quick connects
Info & Links