Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis Water Filter - Pro Series - 4VTFC09G-PB - 1240300-00
- 4 Vessel 9 GPD - Residential Drinking Water System - Push Button
Product ID • 124030000000
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis Water Filter (With Air Gap) 1240 Pro Series for 9, 15, 50 or 75 Gallons Per Day (GPD). The Hydrotech 1240 Pro model is equipped with a patented Smartap Push Button Monitor. At the touch of a button you can be assured that you are receiving top quality water or you be alerted that it is time to change your membrane.
No lugging heavy bottles, no cooler rental, no monthly bill, no hassle. For a typical family of four our drinking water system produces water at a cost of approximately $0.23 per day. Compare that to delivered bottled water at over $1.25 per day.
Our Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis System offer a more advanced treatment process than typical entry level pour-through pitchers or faucet filters. At the heart of the system is a reverse osmosis membrane which removes impurities as small as an atom! Additionally, your water passes through a series of sediment and carbon filters – eliminating any unwanted tastes and odors giving your water a polished, fresh taste!
The Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis System is a 4-Stage RO system which combines mechanical filtration with reverse osmosis technology for effective water filtration treatment in point-of-use applications.
The Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis System features a thin film composite membrane, a dual purpose sediment and activated pre-carbon filter, activated post-carbon filter, automatic shut-off, chrome standard faucet and a storage tank.
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis Systems include 3/8 inch outlet tubing to the faucet for higher flows, quick connect fittings and color-coded tubing for easy installation and servicing. The Hydrotech 1240M Reverse Osmosis System can be neatly stored under the counter and provides you with clean, delicious Water Filtration right from its own dedicated tap.
Manuals & Docs
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis 1240 Pro Stages & Replacement Filters:
- Stage 1 - (1st housing) Uses 41400008 Dual Purpose Carbon / Sediment Filter. The Stage 1 filter should be changed every 3 to 6 months
- Stage 2 - (2nd housing) Uses 41400009 Carbon Block Filter. The Stage 3 filter should be changed every 6 to 12 months
- Stage 3 - (3rd housing) Choose Filter by GPD 9 GPD Uses 33001071 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years 25 GPD Uses 33001068 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years 50 GPD Uses 33001033 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years 75 GPD Uses 33001056 TFC Membrane. Should be changed approximately every 2 years
- Stage 4 - (4th housing) Uses 41400009 Carbon Block Filter. The Stage 3 filter should be changed every 6 to 12 months
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis 1240 Pro Features:
- High quality Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- Smartap Push Button Monitor
- Max 9 gallons per day
- Sediment pre-filtration
- Pre & post carbon block filtration
- Quick connect fittings
- Color coded tubing for ease of installation
Hydrotech Reverse Osmosis 1240 Pro System Includes:
- Air Gap Chrome Faucet
- 4 Gallon Storage Tank
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- Carbon Pre Filter
- Post Filter
- TFC Membrane
- Install Kit with 3/8 inch Tubing to Faucet**
- Chrome faucet
- Storage tank
- ** Install kit includes tubing, drain saddle in 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch, supply line piercing valve w/ 1/4 compression, swivel elbow quick connect fittings for manifold, and locking clips for quick connects
Info & Links