Kidde Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm - Voice Alarm - Photoelectric Technology - Hard Wired - KN-COPE-I - 21007624
Product ID • 210076240000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
The Kidde KN-COPE-I - 900-0213 Front-Loading Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarm offers protection from two hazards ∼ fire and CO ∼ in one unit. This Kidde hard wired AC-wire with battery backup alarm emits a beeping tone followed by a voice warning that clearly announces the danger by saying, "Fire! Fire!" or "Warning! Carbon Monoxide!". The uniquely designed frontloading battery compartment makes battery replacement quick and easy, and ensures proper installation. Manufactured with photoelectric sensors for detecting smoke and fire, this alarm also includes the world's most accurate CO sensing technology based on claims by major manufacturers.
Need to replace old Firex alarm?
Please Note: Unless you are replacing Firex FADC, ADC, and AD, you are REQUIRED to replace ALL your old Firex alarms with this KN-COPE-i unit. Otherwise, your old Firex units will NOT be able to communicate with this KN-COPE-i unit.
Since old Firex and new replacement have different wiring harness, the existing wiring harness needs to be changed.
If you don't want to rewire, you need to get a quick convert adapter Kidde KA-F and perform 3-easy-step installation:
1.Replace the ceiling mounting bracket
2.Install KA-F adapter and attach existing wiring to the alarm.
3.The new alarm will now be interconnected and compatible with your Firex alarm system.
Manuals & Docs
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm KN-COPE-I - 900-0213 21007624 Techs and Specs
- Power Source
- 120 Volts
- CO Sensor
- Smoke Sensor
- Audio Alarm
- 85dB at 10 Feet
- Battery Backup
- 9 Volts Battery
- Temperature Range
- 40 Degrees F to 100 Degrees F
- 5.79 Inch diameter x 1.85 Inch depth
- Humidity Range
- 5% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Quick connect plug with 8 inch pigtails/attribute>
- 1 Pound
- Up to 24 Kidde Devices
- LED Green
- Receiving ACV power
- LED Red
- Alarm mode
- 5 year limited
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm KN-COPE-I - 900-0213 21007624 Features
- AC-Wire with battery backup ~ Powered by home's electricity in order to provide continuous protection. An included 9V battery protects during short-term power outages
- Front-Loading Battery - Speeds up replacement by eliminating the need to remove the unit from the ceiling or wall
- Unique Battery Door Design - Will not close if battery is not installed properly
- Voice Warning - Supplements warning from the traditional 85-decibel alarm by clearly stating the danger present, fire or carbon monoxide
- Photoelectric smoke sensor - May detect visible fire particles associated with slow smoldering fires sooner than an ionization sensor
- Electrochemical CO sensor ~ Provides accurate and continual CO protection during the product's life, remains stable during temperature and humidity changes and resists reactions to household gases that may cause false readings or reduce sensitivity
- Tamper Resistant - Unit will lock to mounting bracket and battery door will lock to deter theft or tampering
- Green LED - Will flash every 30 seconds to indicate proper operation
- Red LED - Flashes in conjunction with the alarm sounding
- End of Life Signal - Seven years after initial power, the unit will "chirp" twice every 30 seconds to indicate the need to immediately replace the alarm
- Low Battery Signal - Will chirp every minute and red LED will flash to indicate low battery condition
- Interconnectable - Will interconnect with up to 24 other devices (18 of which can be initiating) including smoke, CO and heat alarms