Electro Electric Furnace - Basic Staging - ECM Variable Speed Blower - HE-E-10-21
- 9.6 kW - 33,000 BTU/h
Product ID • HEE102100000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
Electro Hot Air Furnace HE-E-10-21 temperature sensing output and outdoor temperature sensing provide added comfort electric heat modulation and blower speed control for more uniform and comfortable heating. The HE-E-10-21 will work with any hydronic boiler and produce hot air at much better efficiences than regular hot air furnaces.
The Hot Air Furnace was introduced in 1997 and is a proven and customer accepted technique for providing the maximum comfort and efficiency from your electric unit.
The Hot Air Furnace HE-E-10-21 ECM variable speed blower - highest efficiency in blower motors, continuous air at very high efficiency, automatically adjusts blower speed based on outdoor temperature and heat/cool modes.
Literally every furnace manufacturer now has a top-of-the-line furnace with the GE ECM variable speed blower. Electro Industries is now a design source and supplier of the same ECM motor. This can provide additional operating efficiency and another level of comfort.
Manuals & Docs
Electro Electric Furnace ECM Variable Speed Blower HE-E-10-21 Techs and Specs
- Btu Output
- Cabinet Width
- 21 Inches
- Circuit Breaker
- 1-60 Amp
- Max. Temp. Rise
- 45 Degree F
- Heat CFM (Lo)
- Heat CFM (MD)
- Heat CFM (Hi)
Electro Electric Furnace ECM Variable Speed Blower HE-E-10-21 Features
- Supply and outdoor temperature sensing
- GE ECM blower motor
- Electro blower control/programming
- Circuit breakers
- Standard Electro Load Control connections
- Can relate to AC only, if heat is not controlled
- 1½-ton to 3-ton blower speed selection
- Compact cabinet
- Easy access panel doors
- Side cut-out openings are arranged for optional packaged air filter or electronic air filter
- 20 kW, suggest inlet air cabinet for bottom entry
- Easy interface with ultraviolet air purifier and humidifier
- AC coil goes on top, HP coil needs inlet adapter
Info & Links