Z Flex NovaVent 4 inch by 6 inch Stainless Steel Vent Pipe with Test Port - Straight Length - 2NVTP4
- Category III - Interchangeable with Z-Vent Part 2SVSPRT04.5
Product ID • 2NVTP4000000
NovaFlex Novavent 2NVTP4, 4 inch diameter Straight Length Pipe with Test Port, is designed for use with boilers, high efficiency gas and oil heaters and water heaters where cool flue gases are vented under pressure. Novavent in 4 Inch contains a built-in, fail-safe gasket and locking band connection. No sealant is required.
Novavent Z Flex 2NVTP4 is the perfect venting choice for gas tankless water heaters and gas boilers that require 4 Inch CAT III stainless steel venting. When compared to plastic and other resin based materials used for venting systems, Novavent displays considerably lower thermal expansion and contraction making it much more resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
Z Flex Novavent 2NVTP4, 4 inch diameter Straight Length Pipe with Test Port, will work with Z Flex Z-Vent venting. Novavent is a less expensive alternative to Z-Vent and is also manufactured by Z-Flex which has over 30 years of proven reliability. Novavent has a thinner gauge metal than Z-Vent but still meets all applicable national building and fire codes and is UL listed 1738 for Category II,III, IV gas appliances. Novavent has appliance adapters, vent terminators, straight vent lengths, elbows and mulitple adjustable lengths available.
Manuals & Docs
Z Flex NovaVent 4 inch by 6 inch - Straight Length 2NVTP4 Techs and Specs
- 4 Inches
- Vent Type
- Straight Length Pipe with Test Port 4 inch by 6 inch
- Stainless Steel
- Gasketed Connections
- no sealant required
Z Flex NovaVent 4 inch by 6 inch - Straight Length 2NVTP4 Features
- Z-Flex Novavent Venting is interchangable with Z-Flex Z-Vent Venting
- Highest Pressure Rating in the Industry: more than 3 times the standard
- Fusion Welded Pipe Seams: provides an air-tight seam, smooth finish, better fit
- 1 inch Clearance to Combustibles (Unenclosed): can be installed with minimum clearance (subject to manufacturer suggestion)
- UL listed 1738 for Category II,III,IV gas appliances
- The only metallic special gas vent pipe that can be cut to length on site
- 15 year limited warranty
- 100 % recyclable
Info & Links