Duravent Duratech A Vent - Adjustable Roof Flashing 7 to 12/12 pitch - 6 inch (diameter) - Aluminum - 9450 - 6DT-F12
Product ID • SDSS94500000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product.
With a Thermal Tech blanket insulation encased between dual walls, Duravent DuraTech 9450 vent offers the optimum in safety and performance. The DuraTech 9450 pipe keeps the outer wall of the chimney cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimum draft performance.
Duravent 9450 pipe's inner walls are 25% thicker than competitive chimneys for an extra margin of safety. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required.
DuraTech Duravent's sleek 1 Inch wall design provides for easy installations through 16 Inch on-center framing. For tight installations, a Reduced Clearance Square Ceiling Support Box is available (6 Inch diameter DuraTech only).
Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000°F flue gas temperatures, DuraTech is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard, including one hour at 1400°F, plus three ten minute chimney fire tests at 2100°F.
Manuals & Docs
M&G Duravent 6 Inch Round A-Type Adjustable Roof Flashing 9450 Specs
- 8 Inches
- 30 Inches
- 28 Inches
- Roof Pitch
- 7/12 to 12/12
- 6 Inches
- double wall, all fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas, zero clearance fireplaces that are factory built
- 6 Inch diameter pipe features inner wall of .020 Inch 430 stainless steel. Outer wall options of .016 Inch 430 stainless steel or .021 Inch galvalume steel
- A Thermal Tech (ceramic refractory) blanket insulation is encased between walls. Stainless steel end rings seal the pipe
- 2 Inch clearance to combustibles
- UL Listed with DuraVent shroud specifications
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399) (Stainless steel outer wall required for installation in Canada.)
Info & Links