Duravent Duratech A Vent Galvanized - 6 inch (diameter) by 36 inch (length) - 9406GA - 6DT-36
Product ID • 9406GA000000
With a Thermal Tech blanket insulation encased between dual walls, Duravent DuraTech 9406GA offers the optimum in safety and performance. DuraTech keeps the outer wall of the chimney cool, while ensuring high flue gas temperatures for optimu draft performance.
Duravent's 9406GA inner walls is 25% thicker than competitive chimneys for an extra margin of safety. No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required.
DuraTech Duravent's 9406GA sleek 1 Inch wall design provides for easy installations through 16 Inch on-center framing. For tight installations, a Reduced Clearance Square Ceiling Support Box is available (6 Inch diameter DuraTech only).
Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000°F flue gas temperatures, DuraTech is subjected to rigorous and stringent HT requirements of the UL standard, including one hour at 1400°F, plus three ten minute chimney fire tests at 2100°F.
Manuals & Docs
M&G Duravent 6 Inch Round A-Type Galvanized Vent Pipe 9406GA Specs
- double wall, all fuel chimney system for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas, zero clearance fireplaces that are factory built
- 6 Inch diameter pipe features inner wall of .020 Inch 430 stainless steel. Outer wall options of .016 Inch 430 stainless steel or .021 Inch galvalume steel
- A Thermal Tech (ceramic refractory) blanket insulation is encased between walls. Stainless steel end rings seal the pipe
- 2 Inch clearance to combustibles
- UL Listed with DuraVent shroud specifications
- 6 Inch
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399) (Stainless steel outer wall required for installation in Canada.)
Info & Links