Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene Flex Venting System - 3 inch Flex Chimney Support - 3PPS-SUP
Product ID • 3PPSSUP00000
DuraVent PolyPro 3PPS-SUP Extended Support Bracket is used to support Elbows or Extended Elbows in Chimney or Chase and extends from 2 to 8 Inches.
PolyPro and PVC/CPVC PVC pipes are commonly used for venting water heaters, condensing boilers and warm air furnaces, but PVC and CPVC was never designed for such use. PVC has as max temperature of 149 Degrees F and CPVC is 194 Degrees F, which is often lower than what a Condensing Boiler would kick out if not in Condensing mode. Also, PVC will become illegal for venting in the USA at some point, as it is now in Canada and most of Europe.
Manuals & Docs
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-SUP Features
- The PolyPro Venting System is specifically designed as vent System - not Drain System like PVC or CVPC
- Can be disassembled for inspection or cut to desired length
- Gasketed Joint System. No Adhesives required. Male and Female Connections
- Terminations are designed for superior performance in bad weather environment
- Terminations are made with Black UV resistant Polypropylene so there is no break-down due to sun exposure.
- Tested and Listed to the ULCS636 Standard in Canada. Rated as Class IIA, IIB and IIC Vent System