Duravent PolyPro Pipe - Single-Wall Polypropylene Venting System for Condensing Boilers - 3 inch Locking Band - 3PPS-LB
Product ID • 3PPSLB000000
DuraVent PolyPro 3PPS-LB 3 Inch Locking Band is used to secure to sections of rigig pipe together. This is needed to comply with ULC 5636 instllations.
Duravent PolyPro Venting is designed to allow a max temperature of 230 Degrees F and should be used on some of the Condensing Boilers and Condensing Tankless Water Heaters that we sell. Zero Clearance to combustables for up to 190 Degrees for both Vertical and Horizontal instllations. Up to 230 Degrees is Zero Clearance for Vertical installs and 1/4 inch clearance for horizontal instllations.
Manuals & Docs
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-LB Features
- The PolyPro Venting System is specifically designed as vent System - not Drain System like PVC or CVPC
- Can be disassembled for inspection or cut to desired length
- Gasketed Joint System. No Adhesives required. Male and Female Connections
- Terminations are designed for superior performance in bad weather environment
- Terminations are made with Black UV resistant Polypropylene so there is no break-down due to sun exposure.
- Tested and Listed to the ULCS636 Standard in Canada. Rated as Class IIA, IIB and IIC Vent System