Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene Flex Venting System - 3PPS-FLEX35
- Flex Pipe Length - 3 Inch Diameter - 35 Feet Length - Single-Walled - Use for Condensing Appliances
Product ID • 3PPSFLEX3500
DuraVent PolyPro 3PPS-FLEX35 3 Inch Flexible Vent Pipe by 35 feet is engineered for use with Catergory II and IV Condensing gas and Oil heating equipment such as Hydronic Condensing Boilers, Condensing Water Heaters and Gas Furnaces. Used for instllations in chimneys and can be cut to lenght in the field.
PolyPro and PVC/CPVC PVC pipes are commonly used for venting water heaters, condensing boilers and warm air furnaces, but PVC and CPVC was never designed for such use. PVC has as max temperature of 149 Degrees F and CPVC is 194 Degrees F, which is often lower than what a Condensing Boiler would kick out if not in Condensing mode. Also, PVC will become illegal for venting in the USA at some point, as it is now in Canada and most of Europe.
Duravent PolyPro 3PPS-FLEX35 FLEX Vent Pipe is designed to allow a max temperature of 230 Degrees F and should be used on some of the Condensing Boilers and Condensing Tankless Water Heaters that we sell. Zero Clearance to combustables for up to 190 Degrees for both Vertical and Horizontal instllations. Up to 230 Degrees is Zero Clearance for Vertical installs and 1/4 inch clearance for horizontal instllations.
Manuals & Docs
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-FLEX35 Techs and Specs
- 3 Inch
- 35 feet
- Max Exhaust Temperature
- 230 Degrees F
- Vent Pipe Material
- Vent Pipe Catergory
- II and IV
- 10 Years
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-FLEX35 Features
- The PolyPro Venting System is specifically designed as vent System - not Drain System like PVC or CVPC
- Can be disassembled for inspection or cut to desired length
- Gasketed Joint System. No Adhesives required. Male and Female Connections
- Terminations are designed for superior performance in bad weather environment
- Terminations are made with Black UV resistant Polypropylene so there is no break-down due to sun exposure.
- Tested and Listed to the ULCS636 Standard in Canada. Rated as Class IIA, IIB and IIC Vent System