Duravent PolyPro Pipe - Single-Wall Polypropylene Venting System for Condensing Boilers - 3 inch Adjustable Roof Flashing - 5/12 - 12/12 Pitch - 3PPS-F12
Product ID • 3PPSF1200000
DuraVent PolyPro 3PPS-F12 Adjustable Roof Flashing - 5/12 to 12/12 Pitch for 3 Inch PolyPro Concentric Vent Pipe. The color of this flasing is black.
Duravent PolyPro is designed to allow a max temperature of 230 Degrees F and should be used on some of the Condensing Boilers and Condensing Tankless Water Heaters that we sell. Zero Clearance to combustables for up to 190 Degrees for both Vertical and Horizontal instllations. Up to 230 Degrees is Zero Clearance for Vertical installs and 1/4 inch clearance for horizontal instllations.
Manuals & Docs
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-F12 Techs and Specs
- 3 Inch
- Adjustable Roof Flashing - 5/12 to 12/12 Pitch
- Max Exhaust Temperature
- 230 Degrees F
- Vent Pipe Material
- Vent Pipe Thickness
- 2.2 mm
- Vent Pipe Catergory
- II and IV
- 10 Years
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-F12 Features
- The PolyPro Venting System is specifically designed as vent System - not Drain System like PVC or CVPC
- Can be disassembled for inspection or cut to desired length
- Gasketed Joint System. No Adhesives required. Male and Female Connections
- Terminations are designed for superior performance in bad weather environment
- Terminations are made with Black UV resistant Polypropylene so there is no break-down due to sun exposure.
- Tested and Listed to the ULCS636 Standard in Canada. Rated as Class IIA, IIB and IIC Vent System