Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene Venting System - 3PPS-36
- Straight Length Pipe - 3 Inch Diameter - 36 Inch Length - Single-Walled - Use for Condensing Appliances
Product ID • 3PPS36000000
DuraVent PolyPro 3PPS-36 3 Inch Straight Vent Pipe by 36 Inches is engineered for use with Catergory II and IV Condensing gas and Oil heating equipment such as Hydronic Condensing Boilers, Condensing Water Heaters and Gas Furnaces. Straight Vent Pipe can be cut to the desired length.
PolyPro and PVC/CPVC PVC pipes are commonly used for venting water heaters, condensing boilers and warm air furnaces, but PVC and CPVC was never designed for such use. PVC has as max temperature of 149 Degrees F and CPVC is 194 Degrees F, which is often lower than what a Condensing Boiler would kick out if not in Condensing mode. Also, PVC will become illegal for venting in the USA at some point, as it is now in Canada and most of Europe.
Duravent PolyPro 3PPS-36 Striaght Vent Pipe is designed to allow a max temperature of 230 Degrees F and should be used on some of the Condensing Boilers and Condensing Tankless Water Heaters that we sell. Zero Clearance to combustables for up to 190 Degrees for both Vertical and Horizontal instllations. Up to 230 Degrees is Zero Clearance for Vertical installs and 1/4 inch clearance for horizontal instllations.
Manuals & Docs
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-36 Techs and Specs
- 3 Inch
- 36 Inch
- Max Exhaust Temperature
- 230 Degrees F
- Vent Pipe Material
- Vent Pipe Thickness
- 2.2 mm
- Vent Pipe Catergory
- II and IV
- 10 Years
Duravent PolyPro Pipe Polypropylene 3PPS-36 Features
- The PolyPro Venting System is specifically designed as vent System - not Drain System like PVC or CVPC
- Can be disassembled for inspection or cut to desired length
- Gasketed Joint System. No Adhesives required. Male and Female Connections
- Terminations are designed for superior performance in bad weather environment
- Terminations are made with Black UV resistant Polypropylene so there is no break-down due to sun exposure.
- Tested and Listed to the ULCS636 Standard in Canada. Rated as Class IIA, IIB and IIC Vent System