Takagi Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater - Natural Gas - T-H3S-DV-N
- 180000 Btu - Energy Factor 0.95
Product ID • TH3SDVN00000
The T-H3S-DV-N is a high efficient, condensing, tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. With gas inputs of 180,000 BTU, the T-H3S-DV-N can produce enough hot water for three bathrooms in warmer climates or two baths in colder climates.
Available for indoor and outdoor installation, the T-H3S-DV-N supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
Manuals & Docs
Takagi Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater T-H3S-DV-N Specs
- Natural Gas Input
- Min. 15,000Btu - Max. 180,000Btu
- LPG Input
- Min. 13,000Btu - Max. 180,000Btu
- Gas Connection
- 3/4 inch NPT
- Water Connection
- 3/4 inch NPT
- Natural Gas Pressure Inlet
- Min. 5.0 inch W.C.
- LP Gas Pressure Inlet
- Min. 8.0 inch W.C.
- 58 lbs
- 22-1/2 inch H x 17-3/4 inch W x 10-3/4 inch D
- Electronic ignition
- Electrical Supply
- AC 120C (60 Hz)
- Water Pressure
- Min. 15 psi - Max. 150 psi
- Natural Manifold Pressure
- 2.0-2.5 inch W.C.
- LP Manifold Pressure
- 3.7-4.5 inch W.C.
Takagi Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater T-H3S-DV-N Features
- Maximum flow rate of 8.0 GPM at 35°F temperature rise (4.9 GPM at 70°F rise)
- Energy Factor of 0.95 for NG and LPG
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes HRS35 commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Indoor model has integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Outdoor model includes remote control as standard feature
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
Info & Links