Myson Radiator Select LST Panel - 5LS100
- 21-5/8 inches x 39-3/8 inches - 1313 BTU - Low Surface Temperature - Made To Order Radiator – Allow 8-12 Weeks for Delivery - Non-Returnable and Non-Cancellable
Product ID • 5LS100000000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Myson 5LS100 LST Radiators are ideal for installations that require heating equipment to operate at a lower surface temperature. For example, higher surface temperatures are not appropriate for those most vulnerable such as young children, the elderly and infirm. The unique design of the Myson 5LS100 LST gives a surface temperature of less than 109°F. This ensures absolute safety without compromising on heat output into the room.
The low surface temperature of Myson 5LS100 LST Radiators makes them ideal in situations where safety is paramount. Increasingly they are specified and installed by health authorities, local authorities, government departments, leisure centers and public buildings.
The LST 5LS100 Hydronic Radiators consist of an efficient internal heat emitter in an attractive and robust .047" (18 gauge) steel enclosure. The enclosure is designed to give protection against high surface temperatures and also provides for concealment and security of pipework and valves. A simple unique locking arrangement prevents unauthorized removal but gives ready and convenient access for venting and cleaning, decorating, etc.
Myson 5LS100 LST Hydronic Radiators use 1/2 inch British Thread which is a little different than American 1/2 Inch Thread. For this reason, we always recommend Myson Valves for all connections. All Myson Valves connect to 1/2 Inch copper piping.
Manuals & Docs
Myson 5LS100 LST Series Hydronic Radiator Specs
- Low Surface Temperature
- 109°F Tempeature
- 4 7/3 Inches Width by 21 5/8 Inches Height by 39 3/8 Inches Width
- Heating Capacity (Maximum )
- 1313 Btu
- Pressure Tested (Maximum)
- 152.5 psi
- Working pressures (Maximum)
- 117.1 psi
- Epoxy polyester powder coat in white
- Steel Panel
- Energy Source
- Hot Water
- Working temperature (Maximum)
- 180° F
- 1/2 inch British Thread (BSP) (We recommend Myson Valves for all connections)
- Wall Brackets (included)
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Myson 5LS100 LST Hydronic Radiator Features
- Low surface temperature, less than 109°F with a maximum working temperature of 180°F
- Replaces baseboard up to 18 feet
- Available in 56 size options in 4 different heights
- Steel panel construction equipped with an attractive outer cover which limits contact with the radiator surface for additional safety
- Up to 9,908 BTU/hr
- Carries a 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Info & Links