Myson Radiator Select - 22VN SD60110-VN Double Panel - Double Convector - SD 60 110VN
- 43 5/16 inches L by 23 5/8 inches H - 7976 Btu - This Radiator Replaced by T6-22 IVC
Product ID • 22G60110G000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Myson 22G SD60110-VN Select Series Double Panel Radiator uses hydronic heating to quietly and efficiently heat your house. The Myson 22G SD60110-VN Double Convector heater radiators put out about 80 to 85% radiant heat and 20 to 15% convection heat. The Myson 22G SD60110-VN select radiator delivers quick, responsive, quiet and uniform heating at two to four times the heat output of a typical hydronic baseboard per running foot.
Myson Heating Baseboard Radiators are manufactured using the latest laser technology to create a radiator heater of the highest quality construction. The Myson 22G SD60110-VN double panel,double convector radiator mounts on the wall, off the floor, making the cleaning of floors and carpeting simple. Advanced welding techniques allow the convector plates to be welded directly to the water channel, providing quiet, gentle and responsive radiator heat. This panel heater is backed by Myson’s 5 Year Warranty, including leaks, external corrosion, flaking or peeling of the epoxy/ polyester enamel powder coat finish.
Myson recently made slight changes to the dimensions of the select series. This is reflected in the VN added to the end of the model number. This model was called 22G SD60110G.
Myson Select Radiators use 1/2 inch British Thread which is a little different than American 1/2 Inch thread. For this reason, we always recommend the use of Myson Valves to connect to 1/2 Inch copper piping.
Manuals & Docs
Myson 22G SD60110-VN Select Series Radiator Specs
- Double Panel
- Double Convector Radiators
- Pressure Tested (Maximum)
- 101.5 psi
- Working pressures (Maximum)
- 78 psi
- Epoxy polyester powder coat in white
- Steel Panel
- Energy Source
- Hot Water
- Working temperature (Maximum )
- 1/2 Inch British Thread (We recommend Myson Valves for all connections)
- Mounting Wall Dimensions
- 23 5/8 Inches Height by 44 Inches Width
- Wall Offset with Solid Wall Brackets 5 1/16 Inches
- Wall Offset with Dryall Wall Brackets 5 3/16 Inches
- Heating Capacity (Maximum )
- 7976 Btu
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Myson 22G SD60110-VN Select Series Radiator Benefits
- Everything included in one pack no on site assembly
- Tested to over 100 psi hydrostatic pressure
- Fits snugly to the wall, requiring only 3 Inches to 5 3/16 Inches of depth
- Up to date fashionable high gloss finish
- Range of sizes: Select Heaters offers a full line which provides from 1,241 Btu an hour to over 13,000 Btu an hour depending on the length and height of the radiator
Info & Links