Myson Radiator T6 IVC - 11-11/16 inches x 39-3/8 inches - 4814 BTU - T622-3-10
- 11-11/16 by 39-3/8 inches - 4814 BTU - Limited quantities available - Compression or Pex Adapters Purchased Separately
Product ID • T6TK23102310
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Myson TK2-3-10 dual panel, double convector hydronic radiator offers the advantage of a standard 2 Inch central connection and the standard 4 corner connection options. The new T design allows installers the flexibility to connect to the most convenient location for installation, which will save time and money on the installation. Myson TK2-3-10 radiators are equipped with an internal valve control and an optional TRV head which enables you to match the heat output to the room requirements.
The Myson TK2-3-10 is a ready to install radiator and includes a wall mounting bracket set, a thermostatic head and insert, drain-off plug and air bleed vent. Compression or Pex adapters are available and can be Purchased Separately. Innovative design, high quality workmanship and high heat output makes this hydronic radiator an excellent solution for heating any space.
Myson Baseboard Radiator Heaters are manufactured using the latest laser technology to create a radiator heater of the highest quality construction. The Myson T6 IVC Series radiators have a steel panel construction and a tough multi layered epoxy polyester powered coating paint finish second to none. These hydronic heating units have a size and column configuration to suit just about any room or space, regardless of size. In fact, the Myson Radiator TK2-3-10 Series Heaters are ideal for a variety of domestic or commercial uses.
Manuals & Docs
Myson T6 IVC Series TK2-3-10 Panel Radiator Techs and Specs
- Double Panel Double Convector Radiator
- Center T connection, 4 corner connections and 2 Inch on center connections
- 11 11/16 Inches Height by 39 3/8 Inches Width
- Heating Capacity (Maximum )
- 4814 Btu
- 51.2 Pounds
- Water Content
- .9 Gallons
- Pressure Tested (Maximum)
- 188.50 psi
- Working pressures (Maximum)
- 145 psi
- Working temperature (Maximum )
- Epoxy polyester powder coat in white
- Steel Panel
- Energy Source
- Closed Loop Hot Water
- 1/2 Inch British Thread (We recommend Myson Valves for all connections?
- Wall Offset with Solid Wall Brackets
- 1/2 Inch Compression or Pex Adapters
- TRV IVC Head
- 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects
Info & Links