Empyre Elite Indoor Wood Boiler - Elite 200 V2 - 818464
- 220,000 Btu/hr
Product ID • 818464000000
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
Empyre Elite Indoor Wood Boiler - How it Works
The Empyre Elite 200 V2 - 818464 wood boiler uses a process called wood gasification to produce highly efficient combustion in the furnace’s dual burn chambers. Wood in the firebox burns from the bottom up, drying the top layer of wood in the firebox and pushing gases and exhaust into the lower burn chamber. In the lower chamber, temperatures as high as 2000 degrees Fahrenheit burn all the gases produced in the first stage of combustion. The fire brick lining in both burn chambers absorbs the heat and maintains burn chamber temperatures for consistent combustion. This high temperature gasification significantly lowers emissions, prevents creosote buildup, and minimizes ash buildup in the furnace. After passing through the burn chamber, exhaust air is forced through multiple flues running through the water jacket, heating the water quickly and efficiently. Indoor wood boilers deliver extremely comforting heat!
Empyre Elite Indoor Wood Boiler - Simple Operation & Maintenance
Empyre Elite is a revolution in indoor wood furnace systems. It operates best with large diameter logs a few inches shorter than the length of the firebox, so there is no need to split wood or cut it into short lengths. The wide loading door makes loading quick and simple. With new clean-burning technology, the Empyre Elite does most of the work - combustion and cleaning. When necessary, ash is easily swept from the lower burn chamber into the furnace width ash pan. The Elite’s Easy Flue design and the flue cleaning rod (included) makes sweeping out the flues a quick and simple process. The Empyre Elite is easy to integrate into practically any home’s existing heating system. It can be installed into a 6" chimney liner and connects to floor heat or existing duct work with a water to air heat exchanger
Empyre Elite Indoor Wood Boiler - WOOD-ELECTRIC HYBRID Electric Element Option
One feature that truly makes the Empyre Elite "elite" is the Electric Element Option.These easy to install electric elements make the Empyre Elite a versatile, convenient and cost effective alternative to fossil fuels. Instead of forcing homeowners to plan their lifestyles around their indoor or outside wood boiler, the Empyre Elite Electric Element Unit makes wood heating a practical option.
Simple Operation: The Electric Element Option has its own programmable temperature controller. Separate toggle switches for the furnace and the electric element allow you to heat exclusively with wood or with electricity, or to set the electric elements to start automatically when the furnace runs out of wood.
Simple Installation: Standard Empyre Elite models are equipped with electric element ports, making installation a simple process. Empyre Elite units can be ordered with the Electric Element Option factory installed or order it as an add-on to an existing Empyre Elite boiler.
Safety: The Empyre Elite Electric Element Unit has been tested and approved to UL 834 Standard and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 165-92 safety standards for installation exclusively on the Empyre Elite 200.
Flexibility: The Electric Element Option offers complete control over the heat source by allowing the operator to choose a single heat source - either electric or wood - or set one to serve as backup to the other. With separate control panels, keep your home at a cooler temperature when you are away, but at higher temperatures when you are at home. Or save the electric element for the summer months when you need minimal heat for domestic hot water.
1) Firebox Wood burns from the bottom up, drying the top layer; the firebrick lining absorbs heat and maintains burn chamber temperatures to reignite quickly on demand.
2) Exhaust forced down into the lower burn chamber
3) Secondary Burn Chamber Exhaust burns at up to 2,000F (1093C)
4) Flues Exhaust air escapes through multiple heat exchanger flues running through the water jacket, transferring heat quickly and efficiently
5) Chimney exhaust has cooled to 350F (177C) by the time it exits the chimney
Manuals & Docs
Empyre Elite Indoor Wood Boiler Elite 200 V2 - 818464 Techs and Specs
- 90% Cleaner Burning
- over conventional wood furnaces
- BTU Output
- to 220,000 Btu/hrwith the electric element option
- EPA Qualified 89% Efficiency
- Water Capacity
- 112 gallons
- Max Log Length
- 25 Inches
- Max Log Diameter
- 6 Inches
- Flue Collar Diameter
- 6 Inches
- Size Width
- 31 1/2 Inches
- Size Lenght
- 61 Inches
- Size Height
- 57 Inches
- 1,400 pounds
Empyre Elite Indoor Wood Boiler Elite 200 V2 - 818464 Features
- Burns Wood
- Gasification Technology
- Wood-Electric Hybrid Option
- EPA White Tag Qualified - Phase 2
- Self-regulating combustion controls
- Maintains constant water temperatures
- Heat available on demand
- Heat does not fluctuate
- Refractory fire brick lining retains heat
- Dual combustion downdraft system
- Meets CSA/UL safety standards
- Air Curtain prevents gases from escaping
- Dual Lock system
- Well insulated exterior
- Smokeless loading
Info & Links