Crown Royal Outdoor Wood Boiler - RS7200
- 165,000 BTU - Burns- Wood, Coal or Corn
Product ID • CRS720000000
The Crown Royal Wood Boilers - Outdoor Wood, Coal & Corn Furnaces are a non pressurized system designed to be located virtually next to your firewood storage for convenience and is normally filled once or twice a day, depending on the temperature outside. The firebox and outer drum is a round design, with the shaker grates and ash pan built into the unit for easy cleaning and longer burn times.
Crown Royal Boilers are a non-pressurized outdoor coal, cob corn, wood boiler system that provides your home with year round heat and massive savings on your annual heating costs. The burning of natural renewable fuels, such as wood and corn, allows you and your family to be more self-sufficient and reduces the dependence on foreign fuels. Outdoor wood, corn furnaces use totally renewable fuels and help stimulate your local economy. By harvesting fallen forest lumber you help clean the forest floors and promote new growth.
Crown Royal Outdoor Boilers, use a thermostat system to ensure a constant temperature. The original heating system is not disconnected but now acts as a backup system.
With surging oil prices our outdoor coal, corn, wood boilers can drastically lower your heating costs and supply an abundance of domestic hot water. An optional heating coil is available, and works with any existing system in your home or office building(s). All Crown Royal Stoves - Outdoor Wood Furnaces we manufacture are capable of using a pressurized heating coil, with no extra welding and no additional drilling.
Manuals & Docs
Crown Royal Outdoor Boiler RS7200 Techs and Specs
- Wood, Coal, Cob Corn and other natural renewable fuels
- Est Weight (Pounds)
- 53 Inches
- 55 Inches
- 74 Inches
- Wood Length
- 32 Inches
- Chimney Size
- 6 Inches
- Door Size
- 20 Inches x 20 Inches
- Supply Size
- 2-1 1/4 Inches
- Return Size
- 2-1 1/4 Inches
- Water Capacity Appox
- 150 gallons
- Fan Capacity
- 150 cfm
- Turbo Draft B
- 100 cfm
- Approx. BTU's
- Insulation Walls
- Insulation Roof
- Type 409 Stainless Steel
- Domestic Water Coil 250,000 BTU
- Boiler Water Coil 500,000 BTU
Crown Royal Outdoor Boiler RS7200 Features
- Burns, Wood, Coal, Cob Corn and other natural renewable fuels
- 20 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- 20 Year Limited Corrosion Warranty
- Heats Multiple Buildings, Homes, Barns, Shops, Greenhouses, Spas, Pools, & Domestic Hot Water
- 10 Gauge 409 Stainless Steel (Titanium Enhanced)
- Stainless Steel Heat Transfer Tubes
- Shaker Grates With Ash Pan System
- Safety Latch Firebox Door
- Non-Stick Door Gasket
- Fan Forced Draft
- Smoke Bypass
- Optional Heating Coil
- Class A Insulated Chimney
- Works with any Existing Heating System
- Works with Hydronic Radiant In-Floor Heating
- UL 391, UL 726 & CSA B366.1 certified
Crown Royal Outdoor Boiler RS7200 Control Panel Basics and Features
- Fan Blower Speed Control
- Controls the amount of air flow into the fire box. Fresh air is introduced under the flames through the shaker grates.
- Aquastat Regulates and limits the water temperature inside the furnace.
- Loader Switch Shuts the entire furnace down and at the same time turns the external light on for night filling.
- Safety Control Limit Switch
- If the loading door is left open, and the unit begins to over-heat, the furnace will automatically shut down.
- The Crown Royal Outdoor Boiler is placed a minimum of 20 feet from any and all buildings being heated.
- Heated water from the outdoor wood, coal, corn furnace is moved through underground insulated piping to your existing heating system.
- A water to air heat exchanger, or direct circulation, channels the heat into a forced-air furnace, baseboard system, or radiant floor heating system. This gives you a thermostatically controlled temperature system.
- Once the heat is transferred to it's intended application the water moves back to the outdoor wood, coal, corn furnace to be reheated.
- The Crown Royal Stove will even provide heat for all your domestic hot water by adding a water to water heat exchanger.
Info & Links