Biasi 3 Wood Cast Iron Boiler - B3WOOD 5
- 89,000 BTU/HR
Product ID • BIASIB3WOOD5
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Biasi 3WOOD5 is a new generation of wood boiler that challenges our oil dependency. It is efficient, easy to use, and produces low emissions. With 89,000 Btu - this wood burining boiler is perfect for residential usage.
Unlike wood boilers from the past, the Biasi 3WOOD dispels the notion that wood boilers are labor intensive, inefficient and polluting. 3WOOD offers consistent high efficiency with a large heat exchange surface and secondary combustion chamber.
The Biasi 3WOOD wood boilers water-cooled grates, large finned firebox and secondary combustion chamber maximize the burn time and minimize wood consumption. Easy adjustments to the automatic temperature control, secondary air regulator, and flue gas damper enhance fire maintenance.For over 70 years, the BIASI foundry has maintained a reputation for precision pressure castings and quality control that exceeds all international standards. The 3WOOD5 wood boiler has 89,000 BTU/HR. All threads and fittings are compatible with North American controls and accessories. 3WOOD, the only ASME certified and ETL approved cast iron wood boiler on the market, embodies the design innovation of QHT BIASI.
Wood burns in a large,finned combustion chamber with water-cooled grates.
Vented firebox gasses mix with very hot, preheated air in the secondary combustion chamber thereby enhancing oxidation.
Remaining exhaust heat is given-up in a wide finned, self-cleaning passageway before exiting the boiler.
Manuals & Docs
Biasi 3 Wood Cast Iron Boiler - B3WOOD 5 Techs and Specs
- Biasi 3Wood-5 Btu
- Cast Iron Boiler
- Firebox Size
- 16.5 Inches
- 38 Inches High by 24 Inches Wide by 25 Inches Length
- 695 Pounds
- Water Content
- 11 gallons
- Vent Size
- 6 Inches
- Water Connections
- 1 1/2 Inches
Biasi 3 Wood Cast Iron Boiler - B3WOOD 5 Features
- Water-cooled Grates
- ASME Certified Boiler Rated at 58 psi
- ETL Approved for USA and Canada
- Secondary Combustion Chamber for High Efficiency and Low Emissions
- Ash Tray
- Heavy Insulation
- Enameled Casing
- Large Loading Door
- Automatic Draft Regulator
- Pressure Relief Valve ASME
- Water-cooled Grates
- Overheat Aquastat
- Operating Aquastat
- Anti-Burn Levers for Doors
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Boiler Block
Info & Links