Taco Pump Cast Iron Circulator - 0014-F1
- 1/8 HP
Product ID • TAC0014F1000
The Taco High Velocity Series 0014 F1 Cartridge Circulator Pump is specifically designed for medium-head/medium-flow applications in large residential/light commercial systems.
Exclusive, Anti Condensate Baffle (ACB) protects motor windings on chilled water jobs.
Available in cast iron or bronze construction—Bronze should be used on open-loop systems.
Unique, “00” family replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts so you can service it easily instead of replacing the entire unit.
Universal flange-to-flange dimensions and orientation allow the Taco 0014-F1 to easily replace other models. Compact, direct-drive, low power consumption design makes it ideal for high-efficiency jobs.
Manuals & Docs
Taco Pump Cast Iron Circulator 0014-F1 Techs and Specs
- Cast Iron
- Flow Range
- 0 to 29 GPM
- Head Range
- 0 to 23 Feet
- Flanged 3/4 Inches, 1 Inches, 1 1/4 Inches or 1 1/2 Inches (Optional)
- Pressure Rating
- 125 psi Maximum
- Temperature Rating
- 230 Degree F Maximum
- Motor Type
- Permanent Split Capacitor
- 1/8 HP @ 3250 RPM
- Electical Volts
- Electical Amps
- Impedance Protected
- UL & CSA LISTED
Taco Pump Cast Iron Circulator 0014-F1 Techs and Features
- Standard High Capacity Output
- Compact Design
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design – Field Serviceable
- Direct Drive-Low Power Consumption
- No Mechanical Seal
- Unmatched Reliability - Maintenance Free
- Universal Flange-to-Flange Dimensions
- Cast Iron Construction
Info & Links