Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve for Heating - 24174-24037
- HG110HX with 3/4 inch Copper Sweat Fittings
Product ID • HG110HXFS340
The Cash Acme Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve, Model 110HX 24174-24037, has an increased outlet temperature range extending to 176°F , making it ideal for use in heating hydronic systems. It also has application in any installation requiring the delivery of reduced temperature hot water such as pex radiant heat systems.
This model comes with Connectors for 3/4 Inch Copper Sweat Fittings.
Manuals & Docs
Cash Acme HG110HX Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve 24174-24037 Features
- High flow rate design for lower pressure losses within the hydronic heating system
- HG110HX includes connectors for 3/4 Copper Sweat Fittings
- Allows the heater to be set up 176 Degrees F or higher
- Every mixing valve is tested for performance prior to shipping
- Robust, low complexity construction
- Unique, purpose designed adjuster tool to minimize unauthorized tampering with valve setting
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE - inspector friendly
Info & Links