Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve for Domestic Hot Water - 24124-24042
- HG110D with 3/4 inch Barb for Pex
Product ID • HG110FFB3401
- This Product is no longer available through Houseneeds.com. It has either been discontinued, made obsolete, or is no longer available for sale. Please select another product. Please click here to see Replacement Product.
The Cash Acme Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valves, Model HG110D, is intended for installation at the hot water heater to distribute controlled temperature water through a domestic hot water system. The valve delivers water at a maximum of 120°F, allowing the heater to be set at 140°F or higher, thus providing a greater effective volume of hot water and reducing the chances of Legionellae bacteria growth in the water.
Legionellae Bacteria can grow in water in temperature less than 120 °F. So by using Thermostatic Mixing Valve you can safely have hot water and be safe from Legionellae and set the Thermostatic Mixing Valve to 120°F and set your tank hot water heater to 140°F or higher.
This model comes with Connectors for 3/4 Inch PEX Tubing.
Manuals & Docs
Cash Acme HG110D Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve 24124-24042 Features
- Delivers water at a maximum of 120 Degree F throughout the system
- HG110D includes connectors for 3/4 Inch PEX Tubing
- Allows the heater to be set at 140 Degree F or higher
- Every mixing valve is tested for performance prior to shipping
- Robust, low complexity construction
- Unique, purpose designed adjuster tool to minimize unauthorized tampering with valve setting
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE - inspector friendly
Info & Links