Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve for Domestic Hot Water - 24124-24036
- HG110D with 1/2 inch Copper Sweat Fittings
Product ID • HG110DFS1201
The Cash Acme Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valves, Model HG110D, is intended for installation at the hot water heater to distribute controlled temperature water through a domestic hot water system. The valve delivers water at a maximum of 120°F, allowing the heater to be set at 140°F or higher, thus providing a greater effective volume of hot water and reducing the chances of Legionellae bacteria growth in the water.
Legionellae Bacteria can grow in water in temperature less than 120 °F. So by using Thermostatic Mixing Valve you can safely have hot water and be safe from Legionellae and set the Thermostatic Mixing Valve to 120°F and set your tank hot water heater to 140°F or higher.
This model comes with Connectors for 1/2 Inch Copper Sweat Fitting.
Manuals & Docs
Cash Acme HG110D Heatguard Thermostatic Mixing Valve 24124-24036 Features
- Delivers water at a maximum of 120 Degree F throughout the system
- HG110D includes connectors for 1/2 Inch Copper Sweat Fitting
- Allows the heater to be set at 140 Degree F or higher
- Every mixing valve is tested for performance prior to shipping
- Robust, low complexity construction
- Unique, purpose designed adjuster tool to minimize unauthorized tampering with valve setting
- Listed by IAPMO and ASSE - inspector friendly
Info & Links