Cash Acme Temp and Press Relief Valve - NCLX-5 - 15836-0150
- 3/4 inch with 4 inch element
Product ID • CASHNCLX5001
Cash Acme Tempertaure and Press Relief Valve 3/4 inch with 4 inch element - NCLX-5 - 15836-0150.
Incorporates an inert thermal element coating that provides effective isolation from mineral deposits (liming) and galvanic corrosion. Cast bronze body with male inlet and female outlet, brass and stainless steel internal parts, silicone seat disc and stainless steel spring. Test lever standard. Temperature relief setting is 210°F (99°C). For use for Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems such as Tanks or Tankless only. Not used for Hydronic Boilers.
Cash Acme Temp and Press Relief Valve 3/4 inch - NCLX-5 - 15836-0150 Features
- Incorporates an inert thermal element coating
- Ideal for all domestic water heater applications (Tanks or Tankless)
- up to 105,000 BTU
- Male pipe thread connection
- Maximum temperature 210 Degree F (hot water)
- Completely automatic and reseats after temperature or pressure relief