Cash Acme V-101 Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker - 17384-0000
- 3/4 inch
Product ID • CASHV1011738
The Cash Acme V-101 Atmosphere Type Vacuum Breaker is designed to prevent polluted water from being siphoned into the potable water supply. The V-101 is a robust valve with a good flow rate and unusually low pressure drop. It is designed to operate in systems having a maximum intermittent water pressure of 125 psi and a maximum operating temperature of 212°F (100°C). When water from the inlet side flows through the valve, it lifts the free-floating poppet assembly and closes the atmospheric vent. The light weight design of the poppet and the rubber seat prevent leakage as water flows through. The V-101 is designed with a rugged bronze body. A silicone rubber seat precludes leakage under flow. Also available in a polished chrome finish in 1/2" thru 1" sizes (specify V-101C when ordering).
These valves shall not be subjected to more than twelve (12) hours of continuous pressure.
Use where open tanks or basins are filled by a hose below the water line; in appliances where water enters below the overflow rim; or in lawn sprinkling systems. Other applications include medical, surgical, therapeutic, and mortuary tanks.
Manuals & Docs
Cash Acme 3/4 inch V-101 Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker - 17384-0000 Specs
- Maximum Intermittent Water Pressure
- 125 psi
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- 212 degrees
- bronze with silicone rubber seal
- 1/2, 3/4,1 inch
- threaded female connections
Cash Acme 3/4 inch V-101 Anti-Siphon Vacuum Breaker - 17384-0000 Features
- Prevents polluted water from being siphoned into the potable water supply
- Required for open tanks, basins, sprinkler systems and dishwashers
- Equipped with a lighter than water poppet assembly
- Provides maximum buoyancy, prevents sticking and keeps spillage to an absolute minimum
- Listed by ASSE, CSA and IAPMO
- Inspector friendly, peace of mind
Info & Links