Azel Switching Relay - SP-81
- 1 Zone - For Circulator Pumps
Product ID • SP8100000000
The Azel i-Link SP-81 series single-zone circulator switching relays simplify wiring for hydronic heating (radiant floor heating) systems. With leading edge features and superior product design, i-Link makes installation quick and easy.
The SP-81 is for one zone - with other Azel relays for up to six zone models. The Azel i-Link series are designed with flexibility and multi-zone applications in mind. It is so flexible that different models can be interconnected for unlimited zone expansion. In addition, Azel i-Link provides far more functional status than other models on the market today because of their front panel LED indicators that provide the easy system diagnostics demanded by today's installers. Each unit is designed with a unique power surge protection to ensure continuous control operation and avoid damage and trouble to replace the unit.
From design to manufacture, each Azel i-Link SP-81 is built on the foundations of quality and reliability. Azel products are quality controlled in order to achieve "total customer satisfaction" - a foundation that you can rely on.
Manuals & Docs
Azel One Zone Switching Relay - SP-81 Features
- Front panel indicator lights
- Fuse protection
- Power surge protection
- Easy-Connect Terminals/Screwless Terminals for Thermostat Connections
- Compact and modern design
- Safety design with all electronic components hiding behind the enclosure
- Simplified wiring
- Universal Design: Cold Start or Tankless Coil Boiler
- Contractor friendly PCB layout
- High Capacity Transformer
- 24VAC transformer output with common terminal provides compatibility with electronic thermostat
- Universal thermostat compatibility
- 100% Factory Tested
- Extended 3 year warranty
Info & Links